By Ariane Marder, Glamour magazine
In the age of Facebook, going official means the changing of the ole relationship status. Wouldn't ya know we like to play certain songs when we're happy in love and others when we're crying in our breakup beer.
I guess it's no mystery that Facebook is tracking our every move, but in case we were ever unsure, here's a bit more proof: Spotify and Facebook released the top ten "Songs people listen to when entering into a relationship" playlist and "Songs listened by people after ending a relationship" playlist. Oh Facebook, you snoop, you!
See more: The Top 10 Ways to Wake Up Prettier
Top Ten "Is In a Relationship" Songs:
1. "Don't Wanna Go Home" by Jason Derulo
2. "Love On Top" by Beyonce
3. "How to Love" by Lil Wayne
4. "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars
5. "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida
6. "It Girl" by Jason Derulo
7. "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine