First-date jitters - we all have 'em.
It's unfortunate, but most of us are aware that the first date is like a job interview conducted over dinner and a movie. That makes the jitters that much more absurd and severe.
So on that note, I'll give you a brief, yet helpful, primer for what NOT to do and what NOT to say on a first date.
More from The Stir: Worst First Date Ever Lands Woman a Night in Jail
1) Do not, under any circumstances, point out that you've got a scorching yeast infection.
2) Do not, under any circumstances, ask your date what his or her yearly income is.
3) Do not ever say, "my last boyfriend/girlfriend was amazing in bed." He could've been Ron Jeremy (ew), but no one needs to know that information.
5) Do not, under any circumstances, whip out your cell phone and Google stalk your date while he's sitting across the table.
6) Don't ask for "his number" (the number of people he's been with) and reply, "Oh hell, I did that many guys myRead More »from What NOT to Do on a First Date