You've been burned before. You've dated the jackass and the player. You've been cheated on and you've sworn off dating. Until now. You finally find this great guy -- but you're scared. You're scared he's going to be just like the others. You're afraid he's not actually a nice guy, not really a keeper -- that he's just playing you.
Here are some signs that the guy you're digging on? Well, he's a keeper.
More from The Stir: How Soon A Man Says 'I Love You' Means Everything
1) He puts you first. You. Not work, not his friends, YOU.
2) He puts your relationship first.
3) He thinks about the future -- and you're in it.
4) You don't have to guess if he's going to show up for a date -- you know he will, because you can count on him.
5) Those goofy quirks you have that other people (including you!) find annoying? He finds them endearing.
6) He's willing to compromise in an argument. It's not about ego or who's actually right -- it's about finding a solutionRead More »from 20 Signs He's a Keeper