Shaking off a rough day at work isn't always easy. Let go of the workday blues when you leave the office by taking time for yourself. There are plenty of ways to detach from the day's events and none of these ideas involve retail therapy - no need to make things worse by spending money you may not have. Check out these ways to unwind and then take a load off, working girl.
- Take a Bubble Bath - Light a few tea candles to set the mood for a relaxing bubble bath. No bath in your bathroom? A hot shower with your favorite shower gel can be just as good.
- Get Lost in a Book or Magazine - Books and magazines are perfect distractions after a long day.
- Cook Dinner - As long as you enjoy cooking, stirring and chopping while filling the kitchen with delicious smells can be highly cathartic.
- Go Kickboxing - If your gym offers a kickboxing class, take advantage of it and get out some of your pent up aggression from the long day.
- Meditate - When we're used