Not a fan of corned beef and cabbage? Here are some alternate recipes perfectly suited for the Irish holiday.
1. Spinach-Pesto Ravioli (above)
- 16 spinach ravioli (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup bottled vinaigrette
Boil 16 spinach ravioli as the label directs. Drain and pat dry. Fry the ravioli in 1/2 cup olive oil until golden on both sides, one to two minutes. Drain on paper towels. Mix two tablespoons pesto sauce with 1/2 cup bottled vinaigrette. Place the ravioli on skewers and dip in the sauce.
- 3 cups chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/8 cup Brazil nuts
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
Place the basil in a blender. Pour in about 1 tablespoon of the oil,Read More »from Delicious Green Foods to Make This St. Patty's Day