What is Girl Code, Exactly?Here's the BLC-Basic Lady Code: Never hate a woman you've never met, never date a friend's ex, never reveal another female's secret, never leave an inebriated friend alone at a bar, never invite a friend's enemy to a party, never dine alone with a friend's boyfriend (unless it's his last meal and he's being shot at dawn).
So much for the elemental stuff; as for those famous "lines" that "shouldn't be crossed" by girlfriends, here's the AWC-Advanced Woman Code:
RELATED: The Real Reason Why Women Gossip
1. Never stay silent when a friend is falling for an asshole.
2. Never favorite a best friend's bon mot. Always retweet it.
3. Never trust a girlfriend who dates a married man.
4. Never refuse to write a recommendation for the offspring of a friend (no matter how big an idiot the kid is).
RELATED: 25 Things Every Woman Should Know
5. Never steal your friend's thunder at a dinner party-when she's on, give her room! Pound the table! Bang your glass with a spoon!Read More »from 8 Girl Code Rules to Live By