On Allure's Facebook page, a reader recently commented that she rarely finds tips for her bob haircut. Allow us!
- The freshest bob is one with angled layers. If you want an edgier look, ask your stylist to keep the front sections at your chin but to trim the back so it's no longer than your hairline.
- If you have fine hair, get a blunt bob--it can make wimpy strands look thicker. Sprinkling a little dry shampoo at the roots will also help build volume. (We like Fekkai Au Naturel Dry Shampoo.)
- For wavy hair, the key is to avoid a cut that turns your head into a triangle/pyramid/disaster. A bob that's a little longer than chin-length and layered in the back will keep you out of embarrassment's way.
- Bangs with a bob look hot. Just make sure they're strong, not soft--wispy bangs can look dated and too girly.
- Don't OD on products, but don't skip them entirely-or watch as your short style turns poofy. The pros say that a volumizing