by Catherine Q. O'Neill
Sure, Megan Fox is a male fantasy incarnate--but it turns out, she's also a girl's girl. I sat down with her in New York to dish about beauty and her latest fragrance, Avon Instinct for Her. Here's what I learned:
1. She had her share of awkward years. "Braces, '90s choker... And no makeup. In junior high my mom was not letting me wear makeup."
2. Her two biggest beauty regrets are overplucking her eyebrows and sunbathing. "It was not a spray tan. When I was tan, it was a real tan, which is scary because I'm so fair skinned naturally."
3. Her favorite makeup is no makeup. "The pictures of me as a kid. That's me. That's how I prefer to look. More natural."
4. And often she does it herself. "It happens to be some of my best makeup."
5. Brown hair may as well be written into her contract. After donning a lighter wig for an SNL skit, "my (agent) Leslie said, 'don't everRead More »from 10 Things You Need to Know About Megan Fox