Spicy Chicken CasseroleSimplify taco night without sacrificing flavor! This chicken casserole combines traditional taco ingredients in one dish.
Total Time: 35 min
Oven Temp: 425
- 12 ounce(s) salsa
- 1 can(s) (8-ounce) tomato sauce
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo
- 2 teaspoon(s) adobo sauce
- 2 cup(s) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can(s) (15-ounce) no-salt added pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease shallow 2-quart baking dish.
2. Purée in blender salsa, tomato sauce, chipotle chile in adobo, and adobo sauce until smooth. Transfer to large bowl.
3. Stir in shredded rotisserie chicken and pinto beans.
4. Arrange 2 tortillas (tearing to fit) on bottom of baking dish. Top with half of chickenRead More »from The Easiest Way to Serve Tacos? a Casserole!