This dish is the perfect, easy, weeknight dinner for the whole family. Packed with healthy veggies like spinach and fiber-loaded beans, this is a great alternative to a boring baked potato.
- 4 sweet potatoes, pricked with fork
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can(s) (15-ounce) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cup(s) packed baby spinach
- 1 cup(s) corn
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) shredded low-fat Mexican-blend cheese
1. Microwave sweet potatoes, pricked with fork, on high for 10 minutes or until tender, turning over once.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet on medium-high heat. Add sliced onion and cook 6 to 7 minutes or until soft,Read More »from So Long, Boring Baked Potato! Try This Super-Stuffed Upgrade