Birthday jokes get old fast (pun intended). One mommy blogger sounds off on the most irritating birthday "wishes" she's ever heard.
1. Wow. You don't look that old.
2. You're depressed now? Just wait until next year.
3. I hope to be as active as you are when I'm your age!
Related: 75 Most Iconic Hairstyles of All-Time
4. Is this the year you get to join AARP?
5. So it's time for the old Botox, eh?
6. Sorry, babe, but I figured you were too old for a birthday party.
7. I brought you this great cream so you won't feel so bad about your neck.
Related: 17 5-Minute Marriage Makeovers
8. You look more and more like your mother every year.
9. Look on the bright side: Soon you won't need birth control!
- by Jennifer Doyle, playgroupsarenoplaceforchildren.com
More from REDBOOK:
Have Vacation Sex...In Your Own House
5 Flattering Jeans For Each Body Type
- 6 Shocking Reasons Why Men Stray
- 101 Date Night Ideas
- Get More on Love, Family &