Python prints are a hot trend this fall. Will you wear it or diss it?
-PJ Gach, BettyConfidential.com
We've been seeing celebs like Vanessa Hudgens wear slithery python on the red carpet. Now we're seeing the print in stores. Are you digging it or does it make you itchy? Can you wear a snake print and look classy, not trashy?
Check out this round-up of python looks for fall and then decide for yourself if it's hot or not.
rebecca taylor snake maxi
1. Rebecca Taylor snake print maxi dress ($195, neimanmarcus.com)
maggie ward leather shorts
2. Maggie Ward python embossed leather shorts ($132.50, shopbop.com)
blake snake skin dress
3. Blake snake print fitted dress ($29.90, windsorstore.com)
asos snake tube skirt
4. Snake print mini tube skirt ($27.44, us.asos.com)
bebe 2b snake top
5. 2b animal print sequin top ($24.95, bebe.com)
edun snake jacket
6. Edun reversible printed jacket ($119.40, bloomingdales.com)
equipment snake shirt
7. Equipment signature printed silk chiffon shirt ($220, net-a-porter.com)
all saints bleach top
8. Bleach python top ($150, us.allsaints.com)
ysl snake skirt
9. YvesRead More »from Python: Slutty or Sexy?