Ahhh, February 14. Hearts and roses, reservations and red lingerie. Sounds romantic, but let's get real here, ladies: V-Day can suck. From terrible gifts to a sudden case of amnesia (wait, wasn't today, uh, Lincoln's birthday or something?). Read on for more cringeworthy moves.
1. Telling you, "God, we're never going to be able to get a dinner reservation tonight because it's stupid Valentine's Day."
2. Waiting until February 13 to make plans with you because, hey, you're his girlfriend and he knows he's getting laid.
3. Giving you supermarket flower after three years of dating. So not cool when you're this committed. Stumped about what to get your boyfriend or hubby? Our gift guide for every stage of a relationship has got you covered.
4. Confiding to you at a Valentine's singles party that the only thing he finds appetizing are the free red martinis.
5. Taking you to a fast-food drive-through, then renting Basic Instinct and inviting you back to his dorm