Having doubts about your dude? Maybe you should give him the boot before the year is over. Don't worry about not having a date for New Year's Eve. We'll show you how to land a kiss anyway.
1. When you ask to speak to him about moving in, he schedules the talk for June.
2. His friends call him by the nickname of Cheaty McGee. Or Tiger Woods.
3. The guy's elaborate excuse for not spending the holidays together includes training for an Ironman competition. Hey, we tried to warn you about the kind of guys you "think" you should date, but really shouldn't.
4. He calls your mom "Mrs. Robinson" and stares at her way too intensely.
5. The big spender usually splurges and buys you awesome gifts, so it'd be a real shame to dump him before Christmas. (Don't forget to send him the link to our gift guides so he'll know what to shop for.)
Get more fromRead More »from 5 Signs You Should Dump Him by New Yearâ€™s Eve