There are some things you absolutely DO NOT want to hear after you've found out your guy's been messing around.THE EDITORS
So... you've been cheated on. Here's what you absolutely DO NOT want to hear after you've found out your guy's been messing around.
1. "Everything happens for a reason." Yes, blame this on fate. Except no - cheaters just suck.
2. "It happens to all of us." No, it doesn't happen to all of us. It happened to me and I'm the one dealing with the aftermath.
RELATED: 11 Books to Read After a Breakup
3. "You're too good for him." Sure, you're with Jennifer Aniston on this one, and yes, you now know you're too good for him, but you didn't know that when we were five months in and talking about meeting each other parents while he was simultaneously dating everything that moved. Cut a girl some slack.
4. "I knew that guy was shady from the start." OK, so he wasn't totally transparent all of the time and his mystery got the best of you, but no one really needs this rubbed in their face when you had the same gut instinct all along.
5. "I never liked him forRead More »from 24 Things Not to Say to a Girl Who's Been Cheated On