1. Are you an under-buyer or an over-buyer? I'm an under-buyer.
2. Are you an abstainer or a moderator? I'm an abstainer, 100%.
3. Are you an alchemist or a leopard? I'm an alchemist.
4. Are you a radiator or a drain? I try to be a radiator.
5. Are you a finisher or an opener? I'm a finisher.
6. Are you a satisficer or a maximizer (yes, these are real words). I'm a satisficer.
7. Are you more drawn to simplicity or to abundance? I'm more drawn to simplicity.
8. Are you a Tigger or an Eeyore? I'm a bit of both, but writing about happiness has definitely brought out my Tigger qualities. (I write a lot about the conflict between these two categories in Happier at Home.)
9. Are you a marathoner or a sprinter? (categories formerly known as "tortoises and hares," but I changed the terms). I'm a marathoner.
Read More »from Are You the Kind of Person Who Divides the World into Two Kinds of People–Or the Other Kind?