Summer… Summer… Summer… SUMMER! It's here, Seattle and although we want you to stay online long enough to read this article, it's time to get out there and have some fun with your kids! We've pulled together 75 new ways to explore Seattle this summer and we can't wait for you to find the perfect ones for your family. Now, get out there and soak up as much vitamin-d as possible before those Seattle rain clouds start rolling their way back into the city again.
kids at fair1. Watch the cruise ships come and go at Smith Cove Park.
2. The King is coming to Seattle this summer…King Tut, that is! Visit him at the Pacific Science Center all summer long.
3. Splish and splash on those hot summer days at a cool outdoor swimming spot.
4. Take a drive to Kenmore, at the tip of Lake Washington, and explore the hidden gem of Rhododendron Park.
5. Eastside families need to put Summer Outdoor Movies in the Park dates on their calendar, located at Downtown Bellevue Park.
6. Book at cabinRead More »from Hello, Sunshine: 75 Summer Activities for Seattle Kids