Do you ever get the feeling that your friends with kids want you to become a parent--ASAP? Maybe your pal with a baby goes on and on about how wonderful motherhood is, how easy her baby is, how pain-free her labor was. Well, it's time to call BS! Check out this list of lies women sometimes tell each other about pregnancy and motherhood...
1. It doesn't matter if you get fat, the weight will drop off afterward, especially if you breastfeed.
2. The birth itself isn't that bad, and anyway your body is biologically programmed to forget the pain.
3. Breastfeeding can be a little tricky to start with, but in the end you'll get the hang of it.
4. You get used to not having as much sleep as you used to.
5. The experience of looking after a newborn can really bring two people together.Read More »from 5 Lies Women Tell Each Other About Pregnancy