Written By Madiha Boolani
Too many old jeans taking up all you closet space? Tired of wearing the same old shirt again and again? Living on a limited budget? Here is the solution to all your problems! Clean out your closet, get a pair of scissors handy and get ready to let your imagination run wild!
1. Dye your tank tops or faded t-shirts to coordinate with your existing wardrobe. You can also tie dye them to get funky new t-shirts.
2. Make a scooped, square or v-shaped neckline at the front of a top with a different neckline at the back. Add in lace or sequins to brighten up the neckline.
3. Create an opening at the front or back of a top. Add an interfaced strip of fabric to create a buttoned or laced closure.
4. Cut the logo of a shirt you love and couldn't part with and apply it onto a simple basic shirt.
5. Design a new skirt by cutting off an over-sized shirt right underneath the armpit. Fold the top part inward and hem it. You might need to sew it tighter or
Read More »from Green Ways to Recreate Your Wardrobe