I think it's true to say that the majority of us have taken steps to become more eco-friendly and conscious of the impact we have on the environment. For example, here are some of the changes I've made:
- I carry reusable bags to the grocery store
- I replaced my cleaning and laundry products with biodegradable options
- I use public transportation
- I recycle everything I can and donate instead of trashing appropriate items.
- I replaced incandescent bulbs with CFLs
But, even with those changes, I know I still have some work to do. For example -- I still use paper towels in the kitchen, and cleaning wipes at work (they are method, so I think I get at least 1/2 point for that).
What is your eco-downfall? Anything you just can't seem to change?Read More »from What's Your Eco-Downfall?