By Woman's Day Kitchen
Chicken fingers are some of the only foods picky eaters will touch, but the fried dinner isn't a healthy option. These baked Crispy Tex Mex Chicken Strips, coated in crumbled tortilla chips, taste great and are better for everyone. Photo by Kat Teutsch
Total Time: 20 min
Prep Time: 20 min
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Related: Fill up on 15 fiber-packed snacks.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup jarred salsa, plus more for serving
- 3 cups tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sour cream, for serving
Related: See 50 surprising foods under 100 calories.