By Woman's Day Staff
Does it seem like every day you get another credit card offer in the mail? With all the different interest rates, sign-up bonuses and rewards programs, it's hard to know which deal is actually the right one for you. To help, we've broken down nine credit cards that have reward offers so you can do a side-by-side comparison. Read on to find out which card is the best fit for your spending (and saving) habits.
Capital One No Hassle Cash Rewards
• Rewards Features: 2% cash back on gas and groceries at major grocery stores; 1% cash back on all other purchases; no limit and no expiration on cash earned.
• Standard APR: 17.90% variable.
• Introductory Rates/Incentives: 0% APR on purchases until January 2011.
• Default APR: 29.4% variable.
• Grace Period: 25 days as long as you pay your balance in full every month before the due date. No grace period if you carry a balance.
• Annual Fee: $39.
• Highest Possible Late Fee: $39.