YumSugarSource: 12 Pretty Kitchen Gifts For Moms Who Cook
If you're lucky enough to have a mom who cooks, chances are you grew up with deliciously nourishing homemade meals and a repertoire of heirloom family recipes. This Mother's Day, thank Chef Mom for years of hard culinary work with pretty gifts to beautify her kitchen! We've picked out our favorite fetching accessories to make her smile when whipping up the next family meal masterpiece.
- Chalkboard Spice Jars: Flexible and functional, these chalkboard spice jars ($10 each) are also colorfully cute!
- Kalorik Aqua Blender: The baby-blue dial on this Kalorik Aqua Blender ($130) gives it a clean, retro feel.
- Acacia Salad Bowl and Servers: Acacia wood is burnished into a graceful shape in this bowl and servers set ($37).
- Joseph Joseph Baking Tools Set: For a mom who also likes to bake, liven up her pie-making endeavors with a rose-and-lilac-hued baking set ($45).
- Illy Espresso Machine: With its