In all honesty, we're heading into the most stressful time of the year . . . the holidays! While stress is unavoidable and completely normal, there are a few ways - 24, to be exact - that will help you remain calm, cool, and collected. Whether you choose to sweat it out or take 10 minutes for a good laugh, these stress busters are here to help. Now breathe.
- Inhale, exhale, and repeat: This will immediately slow things down and help you regroup.
- Make a list: Just jotting everything down will help you get organized and see things differently. As a list, your stresses may not look so bad after all!
- Step outside: Head outside for some fresh air - it will energize you.
- Turn off your phone: If emails and texts are the source of stress, turn off your phone (especially before bed).
- Do Downward Dog: A beginner-friendly, relaxing yoga sequence will relax muscles, release tension, and help get your head in a happier place.