I'm all about the Greek yogurt these days, but it can get monotonous if your morning yogurt routine doesn't budge from the usual accoutrements. I've got some Summer-friendly ways to top off, blend up, or freeze your creamy goodness, transforming it into a whole new healthy treat!
- Blueberries - So simple and yet so delectable, toss some fresh blueberries in your yogurt for a fiber- and probiotic-packed one-two punch.
- Almonds - Have you tried almonds in your yogurt smoothies? Give this almond berry banana smoothie a shot, and you may be surprised how delicious it is!
- Oats - If you typically top your yogurt with granola, why not switch it up with rolled oats? It'll cut down on the sugar and fat without cutting down on the texture.
- Fro-Yo - Who knew healthy, homemade blueberry frozen yogurt could be this easy?
- Strawberries and Walnuts - Utilizing another juicy in-season fruit is this strawberry and walnut yogurt concoction.
- Apples -