Roxanne LowitWhether their high-school experience was blissfully Clueless or scary like Carrie, 8 million alums return to their alma maters each year to face down their hometown demons. Here, how to flaunt the new-and-improved you while effortlessly surviving a blast from the past.
WHAT TO WEAR: Look at me now, Jake Ryan!
Six ensembles that celebrate your success, earn an A+ in fashion, and ensure your reunion photos turn out better than that pimply yearbook headshot. Here's how to show off everything from your budding CEO status to your hot husband and 2.5 kids!
WHAT TO DO: 10 Must-Dos when at your high school reunion...
- Eat your tuition in canapés.
- Start every conversation with "Remember the time . . ."
- Rock a pair of sky-high Dior heels the first half of the evening; dance barefoot to Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name" the second.
- Find out the frenemy who trashed your rep with her slam book is now telemarketing from home in her PJs.
- Tell your mentor what she meant to