Photo by Bill DiodatoYou'll dish about bikini waxes, bad dates, and your bitchy boss. But when it comes to your money, suddenly it's too personal.
Marie Claire exposes the secrets women hide inside their wallets in their Saving and Spending Guide.
And here, we expose exactly what it costs to be . . .
- Tanning-bed membership: $200/month
- SPF lip balm: $24/year
- UV-activated tooth whitener: $50/month
- Tan extender: $300/year
- Exfoliating scrubs, bronzers, and self-tanners: $360/year
- Spray-tanning sessions: $75/month
- Emergency dry cleaning of white shirts: $20/month
ANNUAL COST: $4824
- Asymmetrical haircut with blunt bangs: $450/year
- Uniform (neon Ray-Bans, checkered scarf, American Apparel tee, Rag & Bone skinny jeans, Vans): $574
- Schwinn cruiser: $240
- Parliament-and-PBR habit: $100/month
- Nautical star tattoo: $70
- College loans on studio-art degree: $200/month
- Ironic chip on shoulder: free
ANNUAL COST: $4934
A Gossip Read More »from What It Costs To Be . . . a blogger, a dog owner, a hipster