What do parents consider when deciding whether or not they should have any more kids? Many factors are considered, some of which are unique to the family involved, but the most common considerations for whether or not to have any more kids are as follows.
- Emotions-do the parents miss the sounds, smells, and feel of having a newborn around? Do they feel stressed at the thought of having more kids?
- Experience-was their prior experience with pregnancy pleasant or uncomfortable? Have they found raising little ones to be mostly enjoyable or difficult?
- Finances-can they afford more kids, childcare, etc.?
- Health-are their bodies capable of further pregnancies without complications or risks for themselves and/or their babies?
- Logistics-would having more kids mean that their families would no longer be able to fit in their current homes, vehicles, etc.?
- Me-time-do they need me-time (time alone or to engage in individual, personal