Getting the help you need is the first step to managing adult ADHD.Do you have trouble completing projects at work? Finishing chores at home? Keeping your financial house in order? These nagging issues are classic symptoms of adult ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). An estimated 85% of adults who have ADHD go undiagnosed and untreated. And that's too bad, because those ADHD symptoms can wreak havoc on your career and relationships.
Finances a mess? Tense relationships? 5 ways adult ADHD may be getting in the way of your success.
For example, do you often:
- Have great difficulty wrapping up the loose ends on projects?
- Have trouble staying organized?
- Miss appointments or obligations?
- Procrastinate on big projects that require planning and thought?
- Have trouble sitting still?
- Often lose important things?
- Interrupt when other people are speaking?
- Find it hard to keep track of bills and manage your finances?
Answered "yes" to four or more of these questions? There's a good chance you haveRead More »from Could You Have Adult ADHD? 8 Signs and How to Get Help