Aquaphor Healing Ointment has seen you through college tattoos to pregnancy stretch marks to your baby's flaming diaper rash, and it's never let you down. But did you know it can save your coffee table as well as save your skin? We're renaming the stuff "Aqua-FOR-Everything" and saluting the glorious, greasy stuff by raising a tube to these many fabulous uses for Aquaphor.
- Soothe and heal eczema flare-ups.
- Rub on rashes and skin irritations.
- Stick a pea-size amount up nostrils to prevent frequent nosebleeds.
- Dab on small cuts and scrapes to speed up healing.
- Apply to bottoms irritated by diarrhea.
- Calm itchy bug bites.
- Use a small dab to help remove gum from hair. Fun!
- Use it to help baby's circumcision heal.
- Pat onto baby's bottom to prevent diaper rash. Already have a case of red bum on your hands? Try Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment.
- Safely lube up