One of the most iconic aspects of a wedding is the bride's headpiece. More than her shoes and jewelry, the bride's headpiece is so significant, the look is simply not complete without it. From adorable clips to elegant veils, the options are endless. Whether you're a formal waltz kind of bride or a tie-the-knot-in-flip-flops gal, we've got a headpiece to fit your personality.
By: Leyat Elkobi
More Popular Stories from BridalGuide.com:
- 20 Gorgeous Hair Accessories from Etsy
- Find Your Dream Wedding Dress!
- 50 New Must-Have Photos with Your Groom
- Which Engagement Ring Best Fits Your Personality?
- 10 Mistakes Brides Make When Dress Shopping