Samir Hussein/WireImage; WENN.comBehold, loyal Princess followers-the Duchess got a haircut! Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge debuted new side-swept bangs when made a visit to the Natural History Museum in London yesterday, a sweet complement to her always-shiny chestnut waves. We're pleasantly surprised to see this update because the royal rarely makes changes to her famous strands-as if she needs to!-and while her overall length was left untouched, the shorter layers frame her face and give her trademark look more dimension.
• More about Kate Middleton's Swide-Swept Bangs
• Try on Kate Middleton's Regal Hairstyles!
• The Duchess of Cambridge's Bee Venom Face Mask
• See Essie's Royal-Inspired Nail Polishes
• Check Out Kate's Best Outfits Ever