Over the weekend, Rachel McAdams was spotted at the Sundance Film Festival in these chic-yet-cozy CH Carolina Herrera motorcycle boots. The actress braved the Park City cold in style while premiering her latest film, A Most Wanted Man, which also stars Robin Wright, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Willem Dafoe. Rachel paired her black suede and shearling boots with a camel-colored coat, ivory sweater, distressed jeans, and a chunky chain necklace to complete her perfectly presentable winter ensemble, proving that it is indeed possible to look cute and stay warm.
Love Rachel's Sundance look? Now is the perfect time to snatch up her CH Carolina Herrera boots for $310; call 310-276-8900 to order or visit carolinaherrera.com for store locations.
• See Rachel McAdams' Style Evolution
• 17 Pieces to Help You Brave the Cold
• Shop Our Favorite Glitter Nail Polishes
• Sundance Film Festival 2014: Inside InStyle's Portrait Studio
• Steal Rachel McAdams' Look