Blog Posts by Lucky Magazine
It is Oribe Rough Luxury!!!! Or so says hairstylist Vanessa Rose Price. Even though my hair is kind of the opposite of Justin Bieber's, this information makes me want to try it immediately. Price says it "delivers the perfect amount of separation" for a messy look. And she also uses it on the ends for definition. A full report is forthcoming--that is, if I can get ahold of the stuff now that ... the secret is out.Read More »from Bieber Hair: the Secret
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Make Your Body Look Amazing!
10 Essential Beauty Tips
Real Girl Style Advice
Spring Trends on Sale!
How to Look Your Best in Jeans
No matter how many flat irons, curlers, blowouts and color treatments you subject your hair to, these new formulas fight frizz, prevent damage and enhance gleam.
Get more hair tips from beauty editor Simone Kitchens' video on fighting frizz.
- How to Look Your Best in Jeans
- 14 Fall Office Essentials
- Bright Tights & Fall Shoes
- Make Your Body Look Amazing!
- 10 Essential Beauty Tips
I am a longtime observer of raiders-of-the-beauty-closet, and the more intimate, hey-could-you-get-me...., and the least intimate, oh-you're-a-beauty-editor-do-you-have.
And this is it: What Men Really Want, Beauty Edition
1. Kiehl's shaving cream. They'll take any version, but the blue tube is the best-looking. $19, nordstrom.com
2. Kiehl's face moisturizer w SPF 15. Basically, anything Kiehl's is a home run. $19, kiehls.com
3. Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo. I have yet to meet a man who isn't crazy for this. And they are generally naked when using it, perhaps a good time to be thought of. $10.50, aveda.com
4. Hermes Eau D'Orange Vert cologne. Makes anyone smell fantastically crisp, clean and incredibly wealthy. hermes.com
5. Diptyque Feu de Bois candle. Smells like woodsmoke; thrills any man beyond belief. $60, bigelowchemists.com
Related Links:Read More »from 5 Foolproof Valentine Items Men Really Want
We've got 16 wearable pairs that are made to flatter.
Related Links: Make Your Body Look Amazing! 10 Essential Beauty Tips Real Girl Style Advice 16 Fantastically Bright Colors How to Look Your Best in Jeans