Blog Posts by YourTango.com
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Wed, Dec 7, 2011 10:26 AM EST
You love your husband, but you've found yourself straying from him... and you don't know how to stop. Is there any way to repair the damage you've done to save your marriage, or will your efforts be futile?
In this video, Relationship Expert/Love Mentor and YourTango Expert, Dr. Erica Goodstone offers her step-by-step guide to stop being unfaithful to your husband and turn your marriage around. Learn why looking back may be the best way to move forward, together.
More from YourTango: Read More »from VIDEO: Does Cheating on My Husband Make Me a Bad Person?
You know your way around eHarmony, Match.com and HowAboutWe, but when it comes to connecting further with the guys you meet online, you're a little stumped. Do you send the guy you're interested in a Facebook friend request before the first date? After? Three months later? Read More »from Etiquette: Online Dating & Facebook Friends
In the online dating game, wouldn't you like to be able to tell right off the bat if a guy will be a good match for you? Even better, don't you want to see the red flags in his profile before going on a bad date with him? Read More »from VIDEO: Online Dating Red Flags to Look Out For
In this video, Psychotherapist, YourTango Expert and author of The Pathway To Love , Julie Orlov offers a very wise explanation. Listen to Julie's advice on how to find men who will stay consistent from date one to the morning after and beyond.
More from YourTango: Read More »from VIDEO: Why Do Men Act Differently After Sex?
You're sitting at the table as a family enjoying a nicely prepared dinner. Your man sits across from you with his Blackberry or iPhone resting next to his fork. It buzzes, and you look up expectantly to see him check it. Again. For the tenth time tonight. Sound familiar?
In this video, Counselor/Therapist and YourTango Expert Carin Goldstein offers her tips for getting your guy to focus on you and the kids instead of that small glowing screen. Here's how to bring the topic up effectively... for the first and last time.
More from YourTango:
How To Communicate To Get What You Need
3 Steps To Improve Your Love Connection [EXPERT]
Study Says Men Are More Vain Than Women
- How To Communicate To Get What You Need
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Tue, Nov 29, 2011 12:14 PM EST
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Tue, Nov 29, 2011 10:51 AM EST
Read our tips for a happy relationship.Read More »from 12 Easy Tips for a Blissful Relationship
One of the most common questions we hear is, "How do we make our relationship work?" The answers are complicated, varied, and, after a while, can start to sound like muddled platitudes. But these commonplace sayings get repeated because they work. With this in mind, we pulled together 12 cliches that, in fact, reveal simple, tried-and-true advice for having a healthy, happy relationship. Read on and let us know what you think:
1. Mind your manners. "Please," "thank you" and "you're welcome," can go a long way in helping your partner remember that you respect and love him and don't take him for granted.
2. Variety is the spice of life. Studies have shown that dullness can lead to dissatisfaction with a relationship. Trying something new can be as simple as visiting an unfamiliar restaurant or as grand as a backpacking trip through Sri Lanka. Discoveries you make together will keep you feeling close. Video Advice: My Wife Won't Tell Me Her Fantasies
3. The couple that plays together,
Many Americans live in a relationship without sexual desire. Rabbi Shmuley Boteach talks about what it takes to maintain a healthy, loving and sexual relationship.
More From YourTango: