Blog Posts by YourTango.com
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Wed, Dec 7, 2011 10:26 AM EST
More from YourTango: Read More »from VIDEO: Does Cheating on My Husband Make Me a Bad Person?
- Julie Orlov offers a very wise explanation. Listen to Julie's advice on how to find men who will stay consistent from date one to the morning after and beyond.In this video, Psychotherapist, YourTango Expert and author of The Pathway To Love ,
More from YourTango: Read More »from VIDEO: Why Do Men Act Differently After Sex?
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Tue, Nov 29, 2011 12:14 PM EST
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Tue, Nov 29, 2011 10:51 AM EST
Read our tips for a happy relationship.Read More »from 12 Easy Tips for a Blissful Relationship
One of the most common questions we hear is, "How do we make our relationship work?" The answers are complicated, varied, and, after a while, can start to sound like muddled platitudes. But these commonplace sayings get repeated because they work. With this in mind, we pulled together 12 cliches that, in fact, reveal simple, tried-and-true advice for having a healthy, happy relationship. Read on and let us know what you think:
1. Mind your manners. "Please," "thank you" and "you're welcome," can go a long way in helping your partner remember that you respect and love him and don't take him for granted.
2. Variety is the spice of life. Studies have shown that dullness can lead to dissatisfaction with a relationship. Trying something new can be as simple as visiting an unfamiliar restaurant or as grand as a backpacking trip through Sri Lanka. Discoveries you make together will keep you feeling close. Video Advice: My Wife Won't Tell Me Her Fantasies
3. The couple that plays together,
Many Americans live in a relationship without sexual desire. Rabbi Shmuley Boteach talks about what it takes to maintain a healthy, loving and sexual relationship.
More From YourTango: