Blog Posts by YourTango.com
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Tue, Nov 22, 2011 1:42 PM EST
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Mon, Nov 21, 2011 11:20 AM EST
YourTango's man-panel dishes on their most embarrassing stories when going home for the holidays.More From YourTango:
Read More »from VIDEO: Men Reveal Their Most Awkward Holiday Hookup Stories
- YourTango.com | Healthy Living – Fri, Nov 18, 2011 12:53 PM EST
More from YourTango:
Read More »from VIDEO: Why Am I Leading a Celebrity's Love Life?
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Wed, Nov 16, 2011 12:45 PM EST
Breaking Dawn's Robert Pattinson.It wasn't love at first bite for Robert Pattinson . Ask him how it felt to turn Kristen Stewart into one of his kind-a red eyed, blood thirsty, attractive vampire-in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, and he says that those weren't love bites he was giving her during a scene where Bella gives birth.
"I didn't bite Kristen at all," says Pattinson, 25, reclining on a couch in his suite at the Four Seasons Hotel. He wears jeans and a black shirt. His professional 'mussed hair is there for him to run a hand through when he gets nervous. Yes, interviews still make him a bit nervous, but he's a sweet guy in person. In fact, he likes to giggle at the questions.
Right now, he's giggling and talking about biting Bella several times. "It was a dummy that I bit because I had to bite hard," he says. "Bella refuses to turn into a vampire and she's dying. Edward is frantic. He's losing the love of his life."Read More »from Robert Pattinson on Annoying His Girlfriend, Kristin Stewart & His Own Wedding Plans!
"My head was stuck between a dummy's legs getting cream cheese and
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Tue, Nov 15, 2011 1:43 PM EST
- YourTango.com | Love + Sex – Tue, Nov 15, 2011 12:04 PM EST