By Barbara Reich
Author of Secrets of an Organized Mom
One of the most common New Year's Resolutions is to get organized. Yet it's easier said than done, and getting organized can be a tall order. What if you could get organized in 30, 15, or even 5 minutes or less each day? Here are my top 21 organizing resolutions you can actually keep.
1. Memorize the credit card number you use most. You'll be amazed at what a time-saver this is.
2. Throw out any markers or pens that are out of ink and pencils without erasers.
3. Throw out any mismatched socks. If the mate hasn't shown up yet, recognize that it's probably long gone.
4. Discard all of the unimportant receipts cluttering your wallet. Let's face it; you can't return the Starbucks latte, so why hang onto the receipt?
5. Throw away that box/bag of wires/chargers that's been collecting dust in your closet for years. If all of your electronics are functioning, there's nothing there that