Is your house ready for a change? Get inspired with these easy and unique updates you can make to your space.
1. Paint a piece of furniture Kool-Aid purple.
2. Collect seashells to embellish a fireplace surround.
3. Hang a wind chime inside the house where it can catch a breeze.
4. Set up an outdoor room - anywhere, any way you can.
5. Dress your bed in all white for the summer. It's like floating on a cloud.
6. Paint your home office leafy green, to create the feeling of a tree house.
Related: The Smallest Rooms We've Ever Seen
7. Don't just clean up a room - put away all the stuff that's accumulated on every flat surface.
8. Sometimes the simplest window treatments are the best.
10. Cut flowers and greenery from the yard for each room in your house.
11. Paint your bedroom closet a favorite color.
12. Plant a little garden - even just a few flowers - by every doorway that leads into the house.
More: Does Your House Need a Makeunder?
13. Vintage garden accessories lookRead More »from Top 15 Easiest Ways to Upgrade Your Home