I just love Emma Roberts' dark hair, don't you? I feel like it makes her stand out in the sea of Hollywood blondes! And I especially love this soft, tousled look she did at the Met Gala... I got the scoop on how to get the look from the owner of Prive Salons, Laurent Dufourg, who styled her for the event! Here, the breakdown:
- Begin by blow drying after prepping with Prive's Foaming Styler.
- After hair is completely dry, curl sections of hair with a small curling iron (1/2 inch barrel).
Tips for using a curling iron.
- Pin curls with bobby pins for 45 minutes to allow the curls to set.
- After removing the bobby pins, flip hair upside down and brush with a Mason Pearson brush to add volume to the curls creating a tousled look.
- For the final touch, apply Prive's Finishing Texture Spray and Flash Brilliance for extra texture and shine.
Check out these summer hair idea from Laurent D.
-- Eva Chen
image via http://j.bdbphotos.com
More from Teen Vogue:
Read More »from Get Emma Robert's Soft, Gorgeous Curls!