This is a great recipe to adapt to your own family's particular likes and dislikes. Your choice in vegetables go into this easy dish. A few ingredients and 1/2 hour of time makes this a familiar side at my table.
Your Choice Vege Casserole
You will need the following ingredients:
Do you wash your veges?
- 1-1/2 cups herb stuffing
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1- 16 oz. bag frozen veges - your choice - thawed
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- bread crumbs or cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix first three ingredients and place in bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Place veges on top.
- Mix together soup and milk and pour over veges.
- Sprinkle with cheese or bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.