By Jamie Miles for TheKnot.com
Courtesy of The Knot
Each year we survey nearly 20,000 brides that have gotten married in the last year to find out the national average cost of a wedding, style preferences, and other key details. We ranked the top 25 most expensive places to marry (by wedding spend). And (not terribly surprising) Manhattan ranks as the most expensive spot to marry. See the list!
Just in! Find out the average cost of a wedding here.
1. New York City (Manhattan): $76,687
2. Chicago, IL: $49,810
3. New York Metro (Long Island, Hudson Valley and NYC Outer Boroughs): $49,002, $46,300, $39,602
4. Northern/Central New Jersey and Southern New Jersey: $48,496, $35,375
5. Rhode Island: $47,399
6. Santa Barbara/Ventura, CA: $42,319
7. Boston, MA: $39,239
8. Philadelphia, PA: $38,369
9. Connecticut: $38,009
10. San Francisco, CA: $35,344
11. Los Angeles, CA: $35,308
12. San Diego and Orange County/Inland Empire, CA: $34,136,