Use the rest of your summer avocados for this recipe! If you're a fan of Cheesecake Factory's Avocado Egg Rolls, then you will absolutely love these! This recipe is quick, easy and tastes exactly like the ones you'd order in the restaurant. This is a perfect dish for potlucks, appetizers or even an entire meal. It's also great finger food during football season!
Egg roll wraps
3 ripe avocados
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup pine nuts
1 tablespoon cilantro
1. In a large bowl combine avocado, tomatoes, onion, pine nuts and cilantro.
2. Lay egg roll wrappers out on a flat surface and place about 2 spoonfuls of the avocado mixture in the center of each wrap.
3. Fold the top and bottom edges of the egg roll up and roll the sides in, to secure the wrap around the mixture.
4. Lightly brush a beaten egg around the folds and edges of the egg roll.
5. Deep-fry each eggRead More »from Potluck Perfection: Make Copycat Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls!