If you're looking forward to lots of lazy beach days this summer, stock up on stylish beach cover-ups now while the selection is still good. As a bonus, you can even wear them with flip-flops and leggings to lounge around the house or run errands on a Sunday.
1. We love that this smocked tube cover-up ($17) from Old Navy is so affordable, but still has some special detailing.
2. Perfect for a babymoon, this lace cover-up ($80) would look chic with a black or nude swimsuit and big sunglasses.
3. This button-detail cover-up ($125) from one of our favorite t-shirt brands, Splendid, is incredibly soft and lightweight.
4. This pleated maternity swim cover-up ($58) is perfect pick for lunching on the boardwalk, and doesn't need any tweaking to double as a dress.
5. Nothing screams summer quite like a Lilly Pulitzer print. This swim cover-up ($120) has a simple,Read More »from Top 5: Swim Cover-Ups for Moms-to-Be That Double As Casual Summer Dresses