- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Wed, Apr 11, 2012 1:25 PM EDT | Comments
Women voters favor Obama over Romney, UCLA accidentally sends 900 acceptance letters to wait listed applicants, and a woman fakes cancer to get a free wedding.
Related Links:8 over-the-top divorce cakes that scream I'M FREE!!
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Tue, Apr 10, 2012 1:12 PM EDT | Comments
A 13-year-old Seattle boy takes the wheel when his school bus driver passes out, the Titanic Memorial Cruise will honor the 100th anniversary of the tragedy by almost completely re-enacting it, and Bobbi Christina and Rihanna vie for the onscreen role of Whitney Houston on today's Daily Shot.
Related Links:Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Mon, Apr 9, 2012 3:53 PM EDT | Comments
French president Nicholas
Sarkozy bans cheese in the Elysée Palace, the Hunger Games rakes in over $33.5
million at the box office, and the Republic National Convention in Tampa bans
fake guns, but not the real thing, on today's Daily Shot.
look at it!
Should I get plastic surgery?
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Fri, Apr 6, 2012 1:17 PM EDT | Comments
Dyed chicks, egg hunts, and crafts with Katie Brown.
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Thu, Apr 5, 2012 1:31 PM EDT | Comments
Barely legal Justin Bieber buys a $6 million mansion, Nicolas Cage pays off the same amount in back taxes, and things get heated over the Mega Millions jackpot won by a pool of McDonald's employees on today's Daily Shot.
...Read More »