Testing slideshow creation
- MediaTest Blogger | Fashion + Beauty – Fri, Aug 26, 2011 12:41 PM EDT
This is a simple blog post creation test.
Ability to write a blog post: basic formatting, blockquote, hyperlinks (allow Follow), spell-check
Then Pick one of the eight category blogs on our site that best matches what's covered in your post. The category you select will determine where readers and Shine's editors will find your stuff. Keep in mind that, if you select the category " My Blog, " your post will not be featured on any of our editor's blogs or in a Shine channel but will still be displayed publicly on your Shine blog page.
- MediaTest Blogger | Fashion + Beauty – Thu, Aug 18, 2011 11:11 AM EDT
This is a test for blog post creation post SMP deactivation in production.
Indian Rupee symbol
23rd Aug is the test for edit scenario
This is a test for basic format asdfjlaskdjflk;sdfj \ / ' "double quote"
- MediaTest Blogger | Fashion + Beauty – Tue, Jul 19, 2011 7:23 AM EDT
At the ripe age of 30, I came to the harsh realization that I wasn't getting any younger and neither was my skin. Things only got worse from there; I didn't have an unlimited budget for facials, threading, microdermabrasion or chemical peels --and Botox was out of the question. When I looked at the extreme prices of anti-aging kits, serums and solutions, I just about had a 30-year-old stroke... The cost was outrageous; and me over here with the turned out pockets simply couldn't justify the expense.
To the Internet!
Without Google, I would have the skin of a 50-year-old Floridian Gardner. Thankfully, I don't live in that parallel universe. I found that many of the ingredients in all of these high priced anti-aging solutions were identical to the solutions and benefits received by improving my nutrition and using vitamin supplements.
When I looked at a $6 bottle of vitamin B6, compared to a $60 jar of six ounce eye cream....I had a clear winner. I employ a regimen of aRead More »from How to Make the Best Beauty Products at Home, Less $ --from Grocery Store Staples!
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST