by Megan Angelo
So, who else watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night? Actually, I watched it this morning, because I remembered that it was on while eating a brownie, and the two don't exactly go hand in hand. Now that I've taken in the year's foremost great-legs convention--and Sophia has already covered the standout looks--I'm ready to talk TV-moment highlights.
- Glamour Magazine | Fashion – 15 minutes ago
by Megan AngeloRead More »from Favorite Moments from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
by Maura Brannigan
Courtesy of Getty Images
After a six-year love affair with Chanel, Kristen Stewart's taking her relationship with legendary Parisian designer Karl Lagerfeld to the next level: Chanel has officially tapped Stewart to front its 2013 Metiers d'Art Paris‐Dallas collection campaign.
See more: 8 Outfits Men Love on WomenWhile these pre-fall ads-shot by the Kaiser himself-won't be released until May 2014, the fashion set got an early glimpse of the Southwestern-influenced line at the label's Metiers d'Art show last night in Dallas. Stewart showed up in a pair of high-waisted orange trousers and a dusty gray crop top, already repping Chanel's latest collection-which is quite Laura Ingalls Wilder, if we do say so ourselves.
See more: How to Wear a Baseball Cap and Look Cool
There's no doubt the former Twilight star is a high fashion darling, having recently fronted campaigns for Balenciaga while displaying a serious affinity for Zuhair Murad during her On the Road press tour last year. WeRead More »from Kristen Stewart Has a Major New Fashion Gig!
- A couple years ago blazers had a bright shining moment in fashion bloggerdom. They were EVERYWHERE and I was smitten. I picked up a few blazers from Goodwill and a clothes swap hosted by my church and now I love to throw them on over just about anything. The blazer star has since waned a bit but I still think they are so classy and stylish. They add a little tailored crispness to any outfit and work with a wide variety of ensembles. A blazer is warm on its own but it also layers well, which makes it the perfect winter wardrobe staple. Here are 7 ways I have styled my blazers!
-By Kayla Moncur Read More »from Style Staple: 7 Chic Ways to Rock a Blazer
- By Bobby Schuessler, Refinery29
Look at your inbox. How many holiday parties have you RSVP'd to? Probably a few more than you have dresses to wear. And, you know what that typically means: another paycheck and one more trip to the mall. But, since we don't all have that superstar salary that allows us to jaunt off to a fancy department store for each and every frock, we've rounded up dresses (for every holiday-party occasion) that you can actually afford. Meaning: Forget about buyer's remorse, and prepare for a much happier bank statement.Read More »from The Year's Top Festive Frocks for Under $50
And, no, just because these beauties are affordable doesn't mean they look cheap. You won't find any ill-fitting or way-too-short dresses here. So, whether it's a sparkly stunner you seek or something more reserved, the under-$50 numbers ahead will keep you sophisticated, stylish, and, most importantly, festive all the way through New Year's.
More From Refinery29:
11 Flattering Under $100 Dresses
22 Under-$50 Jewels To Amp Up Your Wardrobe
by Eden Univer
Courtesy of Getty Images
You love getting all dressed up for the holidays, shopping for gifts, and feeling festive, right? Well celebrities aren't exempt from seasonal joy (as Ariana Grande's been busy proving lately), and Sarah Hyland is giving you an inside look at her game plan for the month of December, from her go-to party makeup to the playlist that gets her in the holiday spirit.
But first: Presents. "I love buying gifts for people," Sarah says. "I like to really put thought into each present and see the person's face when they open them up. The best holiday gift I've gotten? My boyfriend and I were opening Christmas presents a few years ago and when we were all done he said he actually had one more that was hidden. And it was one of those skeleton key necklaces from Tiffanys!" Awwww.
Seriously, you can't go wrong with jewelry, but if beauty is more your cup of tea, you may want to copy a few items off of Sarah's ownRead More »from Sarah Hyland's Holiday Routine is Pretty Adorable—Come See for Yourself
by Marianne Dabir
See more: The Best Dressed College Students Across the Country
As the temperatures continue to plummet and the days keep getting shorter, we're constantly on the lookout for new ways to combat the season's chill. So when fancy fashion designers like Dries van Noten, Tommy Hilfiger, and MaxMara sent fuzzy, oversized jackets down their winter runways, it didn't take long for A-listers and street style stars to take notice. The teddy bear coat-which gets its name from the plush, snuggly faux-fur material-is officially the most in-demand topper of the moment, and Alexa Chung has already mastered the look (because of course she has!).
With its mid-length hemline and boxy cut, her beige version shares several style elements with the classic camel coat. The neutral hue and menswear-inspired silhouette make it timeless, but the dense, shearling finish gives it a fresh, quirky vibe. Plus, it's totally in-tune with the current borrowed-from-the-boys outerwear trend-just with aRead More »from Allow Alexa Chung to Introduce You to the Winter Must-Have You Didn't Know You Needed: The Teddy Bear Coat
by Lucky StaffersRead More »from 22 Totally Dreamy New Year's Eve Party Dresses
Well, it's that time of year again. You know, the time where the year ends. And hey, 2013 was great. You finally did that thing you wanted to do, or you didn't, but who cares?! It's time to celebrate. Send the year that brought us twerking Miley, The Great Gatsby and Yeezus out with a bang. What better way to do it than with a megawatt stunner of a dress? Click through above to shop our favorite absolutely over-the-top New Year's Eve dresses.
by Hillary McDanielsRead More »from Gift Guide: Top Picks for Pet Lovers
When I moved to New York, I was devastated to learn that my apartment wasn't pet-friendly. After leaving behind my beloved poodle Millie, I settled with living above a pet store (true story). But I've always been an animal lover, and some of the best gifts I've received have been cuddly creature-themed. Whether they're actually gifts for my pet or just plain puppy-minded, they're always winners! Shop these great gifts for all the animal lovers on your list in the slideshow above-and be sure to click through to the end for some bonus snaps of Lucky editors' beloved pets!
- Babble.com | Fashion – Tue, Dec 10, 2013 2:24 PM ESTWhen I was a little girl, I would always pair red and green together during the Christmas season. Throw on a pair of dangly plastic Christmas tree earrings and I was good to go. Probably all my ensembles would have fit right in at any ugly sweater party. These days I still love the idea of pairing red and green during the holidays, but I'm doing it in a more sophisticated, subtle, and fashionable way.
Click through for 7 red and green outfits that I put together, each of which share a different tip or idea on how to pair the colors in a creative and chic way, so that you can dress festively this season… without looking like a walking Christmas tree! -By Merrick WhiteRead More »from Haute, Haute, Haute! 7 Non-Tacky Ways to Wear Red and Green This Christmas
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- Dinner Tonight: Broccoli Apple Soup + Raw Kale SaladWed, Dec 4, 2013 10:31 AM EST
- Christmas Thumbprint CookiesWed, Dec 4, 2013 1:18 PM EST
- Christmas Cake Pops Are Our Gift to YouWed, Dec 4, 2013 2:33 PM EST