Previous favorites: Top 5 Cable-Knit Sweaters, Top 5 D'Orsay Flats, Top 5 'Geek Chic' Glasses, Top 5 Baseball Hats, Top 5 Matching Separates, Top 5 Surf Sprays, Top 5 One-piece Swimsuits, Top 5 Sunscreens, Top 5 Flip-Flops, Top 5 Crossbody Bags, Top 5 Dry Shampoos, Top 5 Little White Dresses, Top 5 Body Lotions, Top 5 Stylish Sneakers, Top 5 Denim Dresses, Top 5 Spring Nail Colors, Top 5 Metallic Sandals, Top 5 Mascaras, Top 5 Umbrellas, Top 5 MirroredRead More »from Top 5 Skater Dresses
- Holiday party season is almost here, and we're yearning for dresses with wow factor. Our favorite silhouette? The fit-and-flare skater dress. They slim the waist, enhance your curves, and swish around in a flirty way. Let's admit it: those Olympic skating costumes may have a few too many sparkles, but they are incredibly flattering and one of our favorite things to watch during the winter games. These top five dresses will get noticed through the holidays and beyond. By Joanna Douglas, Yahoo Shine Senior Fashion and Beauty Editor
- BRIDES | Fashion – Thu, Nov 21, 2013 5:33 PM ESTby Lauren Frankfort
Just a little more than a month after Lauren Conrad announced her engagement to William Tell, Whitney Port, Conrad's Hills gal pal and fellow former Teen Vogue intern, accepted boyfriend Tim Rosenman's proposal!
More from BRIDES: 10 Over-the-Top Places to Get Engaged
Port and Rosenman met while she was starring in MTV's The City. Rosenman was an associate producer on the show, and even when the series ended, the two kept in touch. Like Katy Perry and John Mayer, the two had crushes on one another before the real romance even began. A source told Us Weekly earlier this year that, "She is super comfortable with him and in love."
See more: Which Celebrity Couple Is Getting Married Next?
Besides her actual engagement announcement, there's no other news on the Whitney wedding front. Still, we can't help but notice the striking similarities (other than timing) between her and former BFF/costar Lauren Conrad. Like LC, Whit has turned her reality TV stintRead More »from Whitney Port is Engaged! Will There Be a Double Hills Wedding?
- Elle | Fashion – Thu, Nov 21, 2013 3:21 PM ESTSplash NewsFrom Blue Ivy and Suri to North and Matilda, these celebrity kiddos have totally inherited their mothers' style smarts-and so can you!
Beyoncé Knowles & Blue Ivy Carter: Big Hair, Don't Care
Even now that she's ditched the hair extensions, Beyoncé is the queen of the pop star mane. Her hair has as much range as her vocals, and we can already see Baby Blue following suit with her adorable "halo" of springy curls. And it's just a matter of time before Blue Ivy picks up another of her mother's fashion habits: wearing Tom Ford heels. The designer created a pair of pink satin pumps especially for the tyke.Gwyneth Paltrow & Apple Martin: All-Natural Is All
While Apple Martin's personal style is a bit trendier and more playful than mama Gwyneth's typically streamlined wardrobe (purple Uggs are a favorite), the nine-year-old has definitely inherited her mother's all-natural beauty and long,Read More »from Style Tips from the Chicest Celebrity Daughters (and Their Moms)
- Teen Vogue | Fashion – Thu, Nov 21, 2013 2:55 PM EST
By: Marianne Dabir
GettyThink of the Little Black Dress as your sartorial BFF, because it's literally always there for you. The wardrobe mainstay is never not in style, ever-so versatile, and unfailingly flattering. It'll come in especially handy when you've got countless holiday celebrations on your social calendar because you can change the entire vibe in a snap-just slip on different shoes and swap your accessories. Translation: you'll never have to worry about those but-I-have-nothing-to-wear-and-everything's-awful freakouts again.
It's super simple to create an entire outfit around your favorite LBD. In fact, the hardest part is probably picking out the perfect one in the first place. And while you shouldn't empty your wallet on this essential piece, it's worth investing in something you love so you can wear it again and again-especially after you see these three totally different, equally inspiring star takes on the dress.
Go sophisticated: Thanks to its square meshRead More »from Celebrity Evidence that Your LBD This Holiday Season Doesn't Have to Be Boring
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters tomorrow, and while some people are already lining up outside theaters, others are still wondering, What's all the fuss? For any fashion followers who fall into that latter category, we propose another way to enjoy the film: through its sartorial inventiveness. Some characters, such as Elizabeth Banks's Effie, are decked out in Alexander McQueen, while others, like Jennifer Lawrence, are in outfits that can burst into flames. There's even a quasi fashion show in the form of an opening ceremony, where contestants enter into the stadium in chariots wearing couture-like creations. Each participant (known as a "tribute") is paired with a stylist (hello, Lenny Kravitz!) tasked with designing a look representative of each individual district. And with themes like Power, Luxury, and Lumber, the creative possibilities are endless.
With that in mind, we wondered, if we lived in a dystopian future-minus the wholeRead More »from Hunger Games High Fashion
- Vogue Magazine | Fashion – Thu, Nov 21, 2013 2:28 PM ESTLynn Yaeger
What is your brand-new Céline purse doing on that filthy conveyor belt? How is it that your beloved pink coat, pale as a rosebud in the snow, lays crumpled in a disgusting gray bin? And why are you in stocking-feet, holding your arms aloft in front of an electronic monster as thousands of other half-dressed strangers line up behind you, oblivious to your humiliation? Because you are at the airport, going home for the holidays!Read More »from How to Pack and Prepare for Thanksgiving's Travel Insanity
See more: 10 Best Beauty Looks for All Ages
The indignities of modern air travel cannot be overstated, but what's the use of carping? Let's look on the bright side-there are chic accessories that can take the edge off of these horrors, making you feel like Greta Garbo en route to some grand hotel, not someone facing seventeen cousins in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
First off-why pack those toiletries in a sad sandwich bag when you can show off your contact lens fluid and your three ounces of shampoo in a pink patent-leather and clear plastic
- Babble.com | Fashion – Thu, Nov 21, 2013 2:25 PM ESTEven though you might be spending the day cooking, there's no reason why you can't still look adorable. These 7 outfits are trendy and made with comfortable fabrics that should be a cinch to wash. If it's hot in the kitchen, you might want to go with something looser, like a lightweight cotton t-shirt and shorts. For chilly weather, go with a cotton cardigan and a pair of leggings or tights. Check out our tips too, like how to dress up your favorite pair of sweats.
-By Jaime Morrison Curtis
- by Terri Pous
Rapper Future (real name: Nayvadius D. Wilburn), Ciara's boyfriend of one year, proposed to her with a 15-carat diamond engagement ring. He popped the question while the couple celebrated Ciara's 28th birthday in New York.
More from BRIDES: 10 Over-the-Top Places to Get Engaged
R&B singer Ciara, who won a Grammy for a collaboration with Justin Timberlake in 2010, was clearly shocked and thrilled by the proposal, judging by her tweet on Sunday.
Future's sweet words about his love, with whom he collaborated on her most recent album, show she shouldn't have been completely taken off-guard. "She's a beautiful woman, amazing, incredible, everything that comes with those words, that's what she represents." he told Vibe in February. "I love music, she loves music. And we love being in the studio with each other. We love being around each other and that's just what it is. The chemistry is there. It's amazing.Read More »from Ciara is Engaged to Her Rapper Boyfriend!
- Refinery29 | Fashion – Thu, Nov 21, 2013 11:11 AM ESTBy Natalie Hughes, Refinery29
Whether you're lamenting the loss of summer, trying to tame your mane in frizz-inducing drizzle, or simply looking to jazz up your trans-seasonal style, there's never been a better time to invest in a stylish hat.
Whether you're a pork pie kinda girl or prefer the mysterious allure of a wider-brimmed fedora, gravitate towards a disco turban or possess a fierce loyalty to the classic beanie, you're sure to find The One in amongst our definitive roundup. That's right, we've scoured the web for the coolest caps around, guaranteed to keep you stylish, warm, and frizz-free from now until May. Thank us later.Read More »from 8 of the Coolest Hats Around, Whatever the Weather
Who: Allison Williams
Where: The 2013 CNN Heroes: An All Star Tribute at the American Museum of Natural History.
When: November 19th
What: A purple lacquered tweed L'Wren Scott Spring 2014 dress.
Why: Tweed hasn't looked this smokin' since "Lady Chatterley's Lover."
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- Dinner Tonight: Broccoli Apple Soup + Raw Kale SaladWed, Dec 4, 2013 10:31 AM EST
- Christmas Thumbprint CookiesWed, Dec 4, 2013 1:18 PM EST
- Christmas Cake Pops Are Our Gift to YouWed, Dec 4, 2013 2:33 PM EST