by Brides Staffer
From ingenious wedding favors to top-shelf beauty finds, our editors are always uncovering the next best thing in weddings.
Courtesy of Fleur du Mal
Mint is one of this summer's hottest shades (check out our mint wedding style inspiration board for proof!) so it was only a matter of time before the color made it's way to lingerie. This sexy little set, featuring ladylike lace paired with edgier black bows, is perfect for your honeymoon but still totally wearable when you have to head back to reality.
See more: The Most Flattering Wedding Dress for Your Body Type
"Jennifer Zuccarini, co-founder of Kiki de Montparnasse, just launched a sexy but wearable lingerie brand called Fleur du Mal (loose translation: 'flower of naughtinesss'). I'm really into this lacy set-perfect for when you're feeling demure." -Erica Sigel, Senior Fashion & Accessories Editor
Bra, $148, and panty, $65, Fleur du Mal
More from BRIDES:
50 Genius Cost-Cutting Tips from Real Brides
The Latest Wedding Dress Trends from
- BRIDES | Fashion – Fri, Aug 16, 2013 12:25 PM EDT
by Brides StafferRead More »from Look Hot on Your Honeymoon in This Lacy Mint Lingerie Set
- Teen Vogue | Fashion – Fri, Aug 16, 2013 12:12 PM EDT
by Marianne DabirRead More »from Lily Collins Vs. Cher Lloyd: 'Dos that Are Short on Everything but Style
Thanks to its crazy-cool guest list and super fun vibe the Teen Choice Awards always has its fair share of epic style moments, and this year was no exception. (Did you see Lucy Hale's crop top? Or Selena Gomez's unforgettable leather number? Or Miley's...everything?) Lily Collins and Cher Lloyd also made waves on the blue carpet, flaunting their edgy-glam style with voluminous hair and major eyes. While their coifs were short, they made big-time statements.
Lily Collins and Cher Lloyd (Courtesy of PR Images)See more: The Best Dressed College Students Across the Country
Lily went retro with a '60s-inspired look. Complemented by a demure pink lip, her cat-eye liner and trademark full brows were totally striking. But it was that dramatic 'do-a can't-miss faux bob-that really took center stage. Matte, slightly-undone texture and a simple black headband gave the style an of-the-moment twist.
See more: The 100 Best Backpacks for Back-to-School
Cher is no stranger to rule-breaking makeup, and proved it by rocking a rose
- Babble.com | Fashion – Fri, Aug 16, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
With the summer quickly coming to a close, we're squeezing in the last of our summer vacations. It's been a busy few weeks with two babies and quite a few plane flights, but between all these flights I'm realizing what my real essentials are to traveling in style. It's important to me to look nice while we're bustling around the country, but still be comfy. With all these flights, I've come up with 7 essentials for traveling in style. Click through to see what they are! - By Merrick White
MORE ON BABBLE
Read More »from Mom on the Go: 7 Essentials for Traveling in Style
- Lucky Magazine | Fashion – Fri, Aug 16, 2013 11:37 AM EDT
by Elana Fishman
Hannah Horvath, the bumbling Brooklynite so excellently, awkwardly portrayed by Lena Dunham in HBO's highly addictive GIRLS, may be many things (a voice of a generation, for starters)-but a fashion icon, she is arguably not. The series' costume designer Jenn Rogien has spoken out several times about how she purposely puts Dunham in ill-tailored pieces and doesn't-work-for-everyone trends (shorteralls, anyone?) precisely in order to communicate the character's "lovingly disheveled" nature. But for GIRLS' third season, which kicks off next January, it seems Hannah will be trying a new sartorial persona on for size: that of a bookish, slightly retro prepster.
Lena Dunham (courtesy of Getty Images)
In the shot above, captured on the street during a recent GIRLS taping, Lena's dressed in a plaid coat that's completely in line with fall 2013's trend forecast. She's also toting not one, but two bags-a bright red backpack and a classic Cambridge Satchel. The look's more polished than what we've come toRead More »from Lena Dunham Ditches Her Shorteralls for Schoolgirl Plaid and Satchels in GIRLS Season 3
Follow these instructions to turn cute, affordable outfit ideas into million-dollar looks for fall. By Audrey Slater, REDBOOK.
More from REDBOOK:
- W Magazine | Fashion – Fri, Aug 16, 2013 10:21 AM EDT
From Carolina Herrera to Louis Vuitton, designers are proposing new-fashioned ways to look like a lady. After a few seasons of not buying dresses I am back on the hunt for pieces with feminine charm.
Also from W:
Read More »from This Fall Trend is Everywhere from Zara to Valentino
by Marianne Dabir
Between buzz-worthy musical performances, totally cool awards (everything from choice liplocks to smiles were presented with trophies!), and a seriously star-studded guest list, the Teen Choice Awards is always a can't-miss event for Hollywood's younger set. This year, we came for One Direction's sensational opening number and stayed to see which celebs took home those coveted surf boards-plus, the cute co-hosts, Lucy Hale and Darren Criss, had us glued to the TV the entire time.
The red-ahem, blue- carpet was, fittingly, a super fun display of the raddest gals and guys dressed in bright, fashion-forward fare. Selena Gomez wowed in a forest green frock, Hailee Steinfeld served up her signature quirky cool with an eye-catching print, and Chloe Morëtz went for a colorful off-the-shoulder statement. Lily Collins and Bella Thorne both rocked palm tree prints while Lucy Hale and Miley Cyrus flashed midriff with on-trend belly-baring ensembles. Cute-guy heartthrobsRead More »from The Best Looks from the 2013 Teen Choice Awards
- Lucky Magazine | Fashion – Thu, Aug 15, 2013 5:04 PM EDT
by Alison Syrett Cleary
Thanks to her consistently black, white and beige track record on the red carpet, Jennifer Aniston has always been the first celebrity I associate with pared-down, minimalist style. Once in awhile, perhaps, she'll abandon her neutrals-only policy for one bold hue (such as the tomato red ball gown she wore to the Oscars earlier this year), but those moments are rare-and hardly ever involve prints. Jen doesn't really do prints.
But maybe she should more often? The actress wore a-gasp!-colorful floral mini to the London premiere of her new movie We're With The Millers last night and looked pretty amazing, if not like her usual understated self. This is probably the most pattern I've ever seen the star wear on a major red carpet (unless you count metallic beading, which I don't), and I'm into it. So into it, in fact, that I've spent all morning shopping online for a similar dress. If you'd like one, too, start your search with my six picks above. Because notRead More »from Jennifer Aniston's Latest Outfit Left Us Totally Shocked
Scrunchies were a late '80s and early '90s staple. Available in every type of material from cotton and terry to waffle knit and crushed velvet, the oversized, fabric-covered hair elastic went the way of slap bracelets and fannypacks--deep into the fashion graveyard. Now every time they resurface in pop culture people shudder. But really, what's so bad about scrunchies? Aside from being one more accessory to match to your outfit, they're far less damaging to hair-especially when your strands are wet. Marc by Marc Jacobs, ASOS, and American Apparel are all pushing scrunchies this season too. Love them or hate them, let's take a look at the all the cool chicks who have, and continue to wear them. Maybe you'll have a change of heart. By Joanna Douglas, Senior Fashion and Beauty Editor
Read More »from Throwback Thursday: Celebs in Scrunchies
- OKMagazine | Fashion – Thu, Aug 15, 2013 3:46 PM EDT
Whether you're going to the beach or hitting the streets of Paris, comfort and style are important. Here are my travel-friendly picks that will take your breath away!
1. The Rachel Zoe Katia Wedge is one of my favorites for vacation. I have this wedge in black and white and I so need it in this color. Sometimes, it's hard finding a wedge that doesn't kill and is stylish, but Rachel Zoe hit the mark with this one! I would definitely recommend the Katia Wedge for your next vacation-you can currently find it on neimanmarcus.com.
2. Another style I love is the Yosi Samra Ballet Flat. It's absolutely adorable and you can wear these for several days if you're walking a lot because the elastic trim makes them super-comfy! Not only that, but they're made to fold perfectly in your purse, so you can go from day-to-night if you want to switch things up with a pair of heels. You can find these cute flats on shoemint.com.Read More »from Shoeology with Evelyn Lozada: Comfy Shoes for that Perfect Vacation
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST