From an ice-cream charm bracelet to an origami-style cuff, this season's bracelet game is on the money. Ahead, we've narrowed it down to our ultimate favorites that won't go out of style - ever!
Ranging from classic to badass, stackable to statement, this collection will likely leave you with a few more items added to your holiday wish list. That is, if you can handle waiting until the holidays to have them on your wrist...
More from Refinery29:
22 Under-$50 Jewels To Amp Up Your Wardrobe
How To Dress For YOUR Body Type! 15 Must-Know Tricks
24 Amazingly Affordable Shoes - All Under $100
Show Off Your Gams All Week Long With These Under-$50 Frocks
11 Latest Bag Trends
- By Ali Hoffman, Refinery29
From an ice-cream charm bracelet to an origami-style cuff, this season's bracelet game is on the money. Ahead, we've narrowed it down to our ultimate favorites that won't go out of style - ever!Read More »from 7 Chic Bracelets to Buy This Minute
- By Gina Marinelli, Refinery29
.Gap has been pushing forward over the past year, carving a somewhat new, exciting identity while still preserving its position as the classic fashion destination we've always known and loved. And, the brand's latest steps change how we shop in a pretty big way. Instead of focusing solely on design - something Rebekka Bay has been killing over the last year - the company has introduced Reserve, a new, select-items-online, try-on (and hopefully shop) in-store program.
As WWD reports, the new initiative is part of Gap's efforts to resonate with its customers who are highly engaged online and in social media but, as CEO Glenn Murphy states, would still rather visit the store to make their purchases. Reserve lets us browse Gap online to our heart's content and then have a sales associate set aside the items we love at our local store until the following day. Unlike shopping online, this new programRead More »from Gap Just Changed the Way We Shop Forever
by Maura Brannigan
Courtesy of MTV
Lady Gaga has just landed herself another sizeable gig, aside from being an international fashion-loving superstar.
See more: 8 Outfits Men Love on WomenAccording to WWD, Versace has tapped the American pop icon to front their spring advertising campaign, recently photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott in London. While the luxury fashion house has neither commented nor confirmed this rumor, a Gaga-Versace partnership makes perfect sense: Donatella Versace and Lady Gaga developed a personal relationship in 2011 after the star chose to wear Versace vintage dresses for her "The Edge of Glory" music video.
See more: How to Wear a Baseball Cap and Look Cool
This news comes just several days after Lady Gaga debuted a legitimate hovercraft dress at a secret party she hosted at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, though we have a sneaking suspicion that Donatella Versace may tame her creative juices-well, maybe.Read More »from Lady Gaga Has Some Major Fashion News
Last Night was the 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' World Premiere! Know What that Means? Lots of Show-Stopping Red Carpet LooksBy Teen Vogue | Fashion – Wed, Nov 13, 2013 11:06 AM EST
by Marianne Dabir
As you already know, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire won't hit theaters until the 22nd-which is actually just days away, even though it feels like an eternity. After all, there's only so many times you can read the books and watch the latest trailer. The anticipation is officially at an all-time high, and also not making the wait any easier? The fact that the film just debuted last night in London!
The jealousy you're feeling about the fans across the Atlantic who get to see the flick before you do? Totally warranted! However, the premiere's star-studded red carpet was so spectacular that it just might tide you over for the next week and a half. Jena Malone continued her stellar sartorial streak in glamorous red, and Willow Shields went for girly sweetness in a tea-length frock. The men of the movie-Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, and Sam Claflin-swapped their Panem-approved fare for seriously dapper suits. As for the leading lady, Jennifer Lawrence turned it outRead More »from Last Night was the 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' World Premiere! Know What that Means? Lots of Show-Stopping Red Carpet Looks
As any true denim connoisseur knows, high-waisted ankle skinnies are very different than dark pencil cuts. In the spirit of having our bases covered, find the 12 essential styles for a full fall denim wardrobe, inspired by the girls who wear them well.
Read more:Read More »from 12 New Fall Denim Looks to Try Now
- Teen Vogue | Fashion – Tue, Nov 12, 2013 4:31 PM EST
by Casey Lewis
Courtesy of Getty Images
Lady Gaga doesn't do things by the book. So when it came time to roll out Artpop, she wasn't just going to quietly release one of the most anticipated albums of the year with little fanfare. This is the girl who gets her kicks from doing the unexpected. (Do we need to remind you about the time she wore a dress made of sirloin steak? Or hatched out of an egg on stage? Or...okay, we'll stop there, but you get the idea.)
So last night, to celebrate her third effort, out today worldwide, she threw an enormous extravaganza in Brooklyn that was part party, part performance art piece. At ArtRave, as the soiree was dubbed, she sang a bunch of new songs and danced around sculptures by Jeff Koons, the artist behind her album cover.
But it's never just about the music for this provocative songstress. In addition to unveiling a bunch of Artpop tracks, Lady Gaga also revealed the world's first flying dress.Read More »from Lady Gaga Releases Her New Album in the Most Lady Gaga Way Imaginable
- Lucky Magazine | Fashion – Tue, Nov 12, 2013 4:17 PM EST
by John JannuzziRead More »from 15 Gifts that Are Topping Our Lucky Editors' Holiday Wish Lists
The holiday Starbucks cups are out, and that means that it's okay to go public with those holiday wish lists we've been secretly building since January 1. Since the season of giving is upon us, we took a moment to check in with our editors to see what's at the top of their lists. Let's just hope they don't think any of these presents will be coming in some sort of office Secret Santa form.
- Cosmopolitan.com | Fashion – Tue, Nov 12, 2013 3:55 PM ESTThese simple tips will make you picture-perfect instantly!The wrong outfit can ruin even the best photo and it's something that no amount of retouching can fix. The problem is that dressing for a photo is not the same as dressing for real life, so what works in one situation doesn't always work in the other. Here are a few easy-to-follow rules that make it a lot easier to take a fabulous photo, no shopping required:
By Charles Manning
1. Wear a bright color close to your face.
Dark colors can wash you out. Even if you like to wear all-black, a small pop of color - even white! - worn close to your face can do wonders for brightening up your look and making you appear more rested.
2. Throw on a pair of sunglasses.
First and foremost, sunglasses are cool. Second, covering your eyes can be a great way to hide tired eyes you didn't have time to make up or, well, any lingering hangovers from the night before.
Related: 15 Fabulous Dresses Under $100
3. Go for an open neckline.Read More »from 7 Simple Dressing Tips Guaranteed to Make You Look Better in Photos
An open neckline makes your neck look longer,
- Lucky Magazine | Fashion – Tue, Nov 12, 2013 3:25 PM EST
by Alison Syrett ClearyRead More »from 15 Totally Trendy Fall Coats to Buy on Sale Right Now
Rather serendipitously, it seems that the first cold snap of autumn has aligned with some crazy good sales on this fall's best coats. Every major outerwear trend of the season has been included in this wave of markdowns, making it easy to try a more than one look without wiping out your entire November budget. Start your search now with the 15 discounted styles (all inspired by outerwear from the Fall 2013 runways, of course) in the slideshow above.
- 90s movies have so much wisdom. There's more to take away from killer fashion moments in 90s movies than just the amazing outfits. Amidst all the makeover montages and slow motion walks down staircases are lessons to be learned like how to express one's self through crop tops, the importance of good accessories, and what true love really is.
By Charles Manning
1. Clueless: Know When to Name Check (1995)
The Scene: Cher Horowitz gets held up at gunpoint and her mugger orders her to get down on the ground. "Oh no." she says. "You don't understand. This is an Alaïa.[...] It's like a totally Important designer." Of course, her mugger doesn't give a shit and robs her all the same, but overnight Azzedine Alaïa becomes a household name.
The Takeaway: Know your audience before you start name-checking your outfit.
2. Silence of the Lambs: Splurge vs. Steal (1991)
The Scene: Young FBI student Clarice Starling wears her most professional-looking skirt suit to
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST