- Lilsugar | Parenting | Mon, Oct 8, 2012 6:28 PM EDT | CommentsSource: 8 Spooktacular Halloween Apps Perfect For Tots
Even the littlest ghouls will love playing these Halloween apps that are age-appropriate without being too spooky. These fun games sneak in the learning long after the excitement of All Hallows' Eve has waned. From coloring apps that allow your child to use her finger to create a Halloween scene to fun games that encourage your tyke to use shapes to form a silly jack-o'-lantern, we've found the best budget-friendly - or free! - Halloween games to get your kids ready for the big day! Click through to find the perfect one to play today.
- Coloroodle: Halloween: This coloring Halloween app ($1) will keep your little ghoul busy creating fun, spooky scenes using her fingers as crayons. The finished spook-tacular drawings can be saved to your camera roll or posted on Facebook.
- Carve-a-Pumpkin: Here's a safe and easy (no knives involved!) way to carve a pumpkin with your tot. The Carve-a-Pumpkin app from Parents magazi
- What's Cookin | Shine Food | Tue, Oct 9, 2012 6:57 AM EDT | Comments
1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
pinch of salt
2 tablespoons milk
assorted cookie cutters
Mix all together in a heavy duty mixer until this forms a ball, add more milk by drops if too dry.
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
For Instructions and How to make these festive cookies CLICK HERE You can decorate the tops with candy corn, sprinkles or other creative ideas you may have....Read More »
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Looking for a great Halloween breakfast for your child to get them in the mood for the night ahead? Think no further with these yummy pumpkin pancakes. Filled with yummy golden raisins and just the right amount of pumpkin flavor your kids will love this hauntingly delicious breakfast. Here's the easy recipe: How to make Pumpkin Pie pancakes
Read More »
- Mon, Oct 8, 2012 1:06 PM EDT | CommentsHalloween decorations don't have to be something you hang on a wall or put on a mantle just to look at. They can also be functional items that you need anyway, like throw pillows for your couch! Swapping out your normal pillows based on seasons or holidays is a great way to keep your home feeling fresh and fun. Here are 8 sweet and spooky Halloween pillows to add a unique and festive feel to your home. - By Jennifer Hadfield
MORE ON BABBLE
25 ways to get your home ready for Halloween
What you need to host the creepiest Halloween party... EVER
25 totally inappropriate Halloween costumes for kids
- Mon, Oct 8, 2012 4:56 PM EDT | Comments7 Spooky Halloween Nail Art Ideas
It's October, which means it's time to start painting your nails for Halloween. Use water marbling to make googly eyed mummies or splatter red to make your nails look bloodied, so creepy. Get in the spirit of goblins and ghouls with these 7 spooky Halloween nail ideas: - By Jaime Morrison Curtis
MORE ON BABBLE
8 steps to a professional manicure...at home
The 10 most bizarre beauty trends of 2012
25 ways to decorate your home for Halloween